April 15, 2008

MLB.tv -- no more condensed games!?!?

Alright, I understand the MLB has a fascist agenda, but do they have to be so explicit about it? I mean, honestly? SO, last year MLB.tv had two features that I thought absolutely kicked-ass:
1) it worked in Linux (which is of INFINITELY less import than the next feature, which was...)
2) it had so-called "condensed games", which were inning-by-inning wraps of each game played lastnight.

This year, some jackass at MLB decided that instead of "condensed games", they'd give us "Rewinds", which are basically the MLB's own sports desk doing highlights... THAT IS NOT what "condensed games" were! Garg!

I've submitted a request that they cancel my MLB.tv subscription and that they refund my money. Monsters.

1 comment:

Fr. Andrew said...

Serious bummer. I doubt the raging fascists will give anything in return...