February 08, 2008

$2400 loan from my kids... sort of.

As many media outlets have reported recently, Chief Village Idiot (a.k.a. President Bush) has managed to convince the morons in Congress that giving people a loan from their kids is a good idea... 'cept they called it an "economic stimulus plan". What the hell? I never studied economics, but from what I've been able to pick-up by the limited reading I've done on the subject tells me that this "stimulus" plan is really just a band-aid on a gun-shot wound. This is the second most baffling move made by the Bush administration in recent memory. The first most baffling being the administration's utter failure in all things even REMOTELY concerned with the environment. And I voted for this guy? Shoot me now... oh wait, yeah, the alternative was John Kerry, never mind.

No comments: