January 25, 2008

Transition

So begins the auspicious transition from my WordPress blog at intertrusion.com to this blog. I have a number of reasons for transitioning from WordPress, not least of which is that I have grown weary of having to maintain the WordPress environment. In the coming days I'm hoping to get my WordPress blog pulled over to Blogger, even if that means some manual transfer (though I can hope it doesn't.)

My hope, by transitioning to Blogger, is that the wider support for Blogger will facilitate my more regular blogging. That said, I'm going to keep the focus I had on my blog at intertrusion.com: my faith, my family, geekery and gastronomy with an occasional blog on my travels.

2 comments:

Fr. Andrew said...

...and now I can add you to g-reader. Nice. Sorry about your server adventures, are they housed at your folk's office? Freezing my tail off in Aberdeen...

Ana Braga-Henebry said...

Hi Corey, nice, nice blog-- So-- you don't like Bush, eh?
Funny, I was just today at Wordpress-- I am scheduled to lead a session on blogging at the MN Catholic Homeschool Conference and I though I'd open a Wordpress blog just for the experience! It was too busy, I thought. Blogger is simple and fine.