March 24, 2008

Ani-war protesters attack Catholic parishioners in Chicago

Ani-war protesters attack Catholic parishioners in Chicago

...the "logic" of these "protesters" is astounding. I mean, read the article, watch the videos, and tell me if these people aren't just absolutely insane. I believe I commented a few days ago about how the ADL, SPLC and CAIR were ratcheting-up their attack on Catholicism, and I would offer this incident as proof that the problem extends well beyond the organized hat-mongers to smaller 'cells' of anti-Catholic terrorists. Its no surprise this took place on Easter -- these hoodlums knew blind well what they were doing and how offensive it is. This is a hate-crime.

1 comment:

Fr. Andrew said...

Not too busy yesterday, huh? HOpe the day went well. Let me know if you want a proofreader for encycylicals...